This is baguio welcoming you to this site.

SEARCH ENGINE

Google

Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Reflection........

For almost two years now, I have been serving the barangays and the city as the head of office. A few years back,I was just taking it lightly because,I was not the head then and I believed above all,its the head's responsibility and accountability. I was more of a happy go lucky lady then, but mind you I also did my job. The only difference is, I am now more serious.

Being the head of office is not easy, contrary to what many may think. They believe the head is just their to sit and command but that is not true. Leading a group of intelligent and young people will sap anybody's energy..varied personalities.. outlook in life, principles, values could even be a greater responsibility than accomplishing what was set to be done.

My ultimate goal as head is to create an impecable image of the office in my area through the department's programs... that the LGUs would see the critical role that the department play in their administration... THAT THE LGU.. needs the services of the office.

No comments:

Referral 3