This is baguio welcoming you to this site.

SEARCH ENGINE

Google

Saturday, February 21, 2009

gigs for the kids











Cushe for the tanods, that was the intention of this writer when she embarked on a fund raising activity that ended not so good but became a learning experience. Had it been supported by the people I was expecting to be on my side, it would have been a better one. But like they say, people have their own priorities and one should not rely on them. I was so disappointed. So much for helping people.. I am one who goes out of her way to help others but people take that for granted. I don't expect people to return the favors I do for them but sometimes, when you needed them most they desert you and it hurts... sometimes, the devil in me surfaces and taunts me "stop extending a hand. You keept on helping others who turns their back when you need one" It has been a difficult experience for me, it was not just my position that is put on the line but my integrity too.

No comments:

Referral 3